Ministries and Small Groups
There is no church that can meet every need in a community, that is why different churches have been blessed and called by God to meet those varying needs. The ministries at New Song reflects the needs we feel God is calling us to meet. We know that you will find a place in God's family with us and we invite you to join us for any of our various ministries that are appropriate for you and can help you grow in your relationship with Jesus.
- Corporate Worship - Currently we have corporate worship
opportunities on Sunday Morning at 10am, and 6pm. Both services focus on
studying God's Word, worshiping the Lord and growing as a community. For
our Sunday evening service we are going through the entire Bible, and are
currently in Exodus. Children's Ministry is available at both service and we
have a mother's room as well.
- Bible Study - We have Sunday School on Sunday mornings at 8:30am as well,
led by one of our elders Roy Duncan. It is a wonderful time of fellowship and
discussion focused on the Lord.
- Summer Small Groups - We have three small groups meeting this summer.
- Hiking Small Group - Led by one of our Elders John Ritchie will meet the
second Saturday of each month for a fun and spiritually focused hiking
adventure. Please contact us for more information!
- Backyard Bonfire - Meeting the 2nd and 4th Monday and
hosted by our Elder Roy Duncan at his home, and backyard fire pit. Please
contact us for more information!
- The Truth Project Small Group - Hosted and facilitated by another of our
Elders Pat McKee every Thursday at 6:30pm, this small group will be going
through the apologetic study The Truth Project. It will be a faith building
time of fellowship and learning. Please contact us for more information!
Feel free to contact any of our elders who are leading the small groups
directly with the information found on our Leadership page!
- Online Ministry - Our corporate worship services are streamed on Facebook
every Sunday at 10am and 6pm, and our pastor shares a video devotion with a
song of worship every weekday morning on our Facebook and MeWe pages or
you can find it on YouTube by clicking here.
- L.O.L. Ladies of the Lord/Lots of Love - We are here to love, laugh, and grow
deeper in the Lord together, and to support each other through friendship,
struggles, and to celebrate God's blessings. For more information, please
text or call Cynthia at 970-901-2102.
- Men's Ministry - We have a monthly men's breakfast on the third
Saturday of the month meeting at The W Cafe at 7am. Our next men's
breakfast will be on July 24th!
If you have any questions about any of our ministries or corporate worship services please do not hesitate to contact us.